“Great Bubble Tea”

Blossom Cafe & Bakery
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I stop in frequently to pick some Bubble tea. We really enjoy it. The Mango bubble tea is great!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

The pure green peach bubble tea was sweet and refreshing. There are several flavors of mochi. Yum!!! There are board games if you want to stay a while with friends. This would also be the perfect place to bring a laptop and study. The pikachu donut was adorable, but it did no not taste very fresh.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

So, I have been looking for bubble tea that are actually made of milk black tea and pearl bubbles and not some kind of shake combined of ice and favoring and pearls. This place got the original bubble milk tea that I wanted. The service is fast and friendly. It was a great visit, I will definitely spread the words and recommend it to my friends.

1  Thank Flora0712
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Don't blink or you'll miss this place, it's tucked away between Pinot's palette and Rochester gym. It's a very relaxed atmosphere and friendly hangout spot. One of those places the owners greet you with a smile. Come alone or come with friends and play one of the games they have available.

On to the goodies; I've only had macarons and boy are they good! Great texture and a very generous size. I just wish I am in the area more often so I can try all their flavors! Although that may not be possible since the flavors are rotating and they seem to be always adding new exciting flavors. As for drinks, I personally love anything almond and usually stick to my Almond milk tea with boba, which is one of the better Almond milk teas I've had!

I definitely recommend giving this place a chance and say hi to the owners!

1  Thank Roger L