“Trying Something New”

Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Rochester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine mentioned RBH and we decided to give it a shot. Very glad we did. It does have a wait, ours was close to an hour but we weren’t disappointed. Friendly staff and tasty food. I had the Tiramisu Pancakes and we shared the biscuits n gravy.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I split an order of Sammy Benny and Tiramisu pancakes. The Sammy Benny was divine! The tiramisu pancakes, although good, I just hope there’s more coffee flavor in it

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Had a family brunch planned with 6 relatives. The wait time for a table was about 15 minutes, not bad considering this place is VERY popular and people tend to linger after their meal. Food is excellent! Service also quite good. I was the only one who had been here before and everyone was pleased I had recommended we meet here. The only negative is, upon clearing dishes from our table, the busboy let a plate slide out of his hands and down my back. My sister had asked him a second before if he was sure he wanted to try to balance that many plates. He said "sure", then immediately dropped the top plate that held the remnants of Eggs Benedict. He apologized. A second, female server, came over with a cloth to wipe the eggs off my shirt and that was that. I had already paid and tipped our waiter so my obligations to RBH had been met. I kind of felt treated like "oh, you're ready to go, well, go quickly before management sees what I did". My shirt can be washed but I felt yukky until I could get home to change. THE FOOD IS AWESOME, just didn't want to wear it too!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great staff, consistent, creative, and great selection of brunch items. The food if very good. The atmosphere is bright and cheery. Sometimes it can be a little loud.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and always busy. We ordered the chicken avocado wrap and is was scrumptious! Great service and very friendly staff.