“Great tastes1”
Review of Holy Cannoli's

Holy Cannoli's
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Visited the booth at the Eastern Market in Detroit. Delicious, light, tasty not heavy. Held up as I walked around until I got back to the car! What a treat.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Although, fresh and decent taste (not exceptional to me,) was a bit disappointed that there was very limited choice on hand for drop in snack. Was fun to see dessert filled on the spot.

Nonchalant waiter toward providing simple but, essential needs at table of 4 for what little he did bring. Meant to do review at time of service(Dec. 2017) but, forgot exact things waiter didn't bring to table & never did even after requesting--had to go up & get myself and it was not busy. Maybe he was having a bad day?

Do realize they probably do more advance orders hence the limited choice in store. Only few tables for in store eating also.

Size of product quite small and little costly.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Loved this small bakery-sweet shop-Cannoli factory? Small place on main street, quaint and the cannoli variety was incredible and made fresh in front of you! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stopped in here on my way home from class and I'm glad I did. Their cannolis are delicious. Their seasonal flavors are fun and amazing. I only wish they were bigger but otherwise I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stopped into the one in Berkley but the same owners as the one in Rochester. Placed my order and then watched them fill the cannoli's as I waited. I got a baker's dozen as I wanted to taste one straight away and the other 12 were for a party I was attending. It was amazingly delicious and then when they weren't all ate at my party I was excited that I got to bring home some for leftovers to my family. I'd recommend this place for desserts!!

Been to Holy Cannoli's? Share your experiences!