“Yum, yum”
Review of Holy Cannoli's

Holy Cannoli's
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Rochester
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a good cannolI and lots of variety then look no further. Flavors change daily and the cake is also fantastic ifree your looking for something different but in cake form. It is moist and delicious. It is hard to only go in for a few when there is so many options to choose from. You will not be disappointed. Go give it a try!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love their cannolis. I'm a native born Italian (not Sicilian but very familiar with Sicilian food) and these are the best cannoli I have had outside of Italy. The cream is made fresh, as are the shells. They fill the shells in front of you while you wait. How much fresher can it get?! And they have seasonal and daily varieties as well as the traditional. I can't say enough about the cannoli or the ladies that usually make them. Great all the way around!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017

My wife is a huge fan of cannolis...me not so much. Until I tried this place. Lots of variety and not too heavy...Very Friendly service always helps too!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Love their cannolis cup cakes, they are always a special treat in my household. Also Tried the lemon cookies and omg wish I had purchased more! I'll be back for sure!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

If in downtown Rochester, you have to stop by Holy Cannoli's for handmade cannoli's, baklava and wonderful cookies!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank karen p

Been to Holy Cannoli's? Share your experiences!