“Lunch only”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We were unaware that they served a brunch on Saturday and Sunday. That Being the case we will return for that since the small bites we are at the bar were really good. Great bloody Mary bar with pick of flourishes. ( is that correct wording?)
The brunch looked amazing with tons of choices. Prime rib, anyone? $17 on sunday ! I will be back!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

My girlfriend and I could of shared a sandwich - nice portion. My diet coke was refilled right when it was empty did not need to ask. Restrooms are clean. Visited on a trip wish this was near my house, I would go often.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We have continued to enjoy this restaurant for a long time. Recently it has been remodeled and looks fantastic. Mondays, the menu prices are extraordinary and the food is always excellent. One of my favorites is the fajita. The marinated chicken and vegetables are always just right for my taste. Their nacho is a meal for a couple days at least! I enjoy all of their selections involving salmon. Servers are polite and friendly and know what they are doing. This restaurant has been a regular in our routine and will stay so.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Good, Honest food at affordable prices. Nice Bourbon selection as well. Great atmosphere, clean bathrooms. All expectations were met!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Three couples went for dinner and had a great time and good food. Three had sandwiches ( Panini's) One had a good burger and two had Greek salads. The Panini's were really good. The Greek salads were not so good.

Date of visit: August 2018