“Fresh, healthy and tasty!”
Review of 2941 Street Food

2941 Street Food
Ranked #19 of 100 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

They’ve taken the Chipotle fast casual concept and made it more healthy and better tasting. I’ll be back often!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My wife and I had tickets for a play at Meadow Brook Theater across the street and we were a bit short on time, so our options were somewhat limited. We decided to give 2941 Street Food a try. We are happy we did.

The concept is a Chipotle/Qdoba style place with Mediterranean food instead of Mexican. There are many different options and flavor combinations available to try. I had the Mini-Bowl (it holds plenty for a lunch for one person) with bulgar wheat, tandoori chicken and sauce, marinated mushrooms, Turkish peppers, and slaw. My dish was slightly spicy with extremely interesting (delicious) and contrasting flavor combinations. My wife also choose a Mini-Bowl, hers also included with chicken and wheat, but she opted for the Garlic sauce (one of eight available sauces), mixed veggies, and chickpea salad which she pronounced delicious.

Service was fast and efficient. We were out the door within thirty minutes. Total bill for two meals with drinks was $22.00. We will be back to try other flavor combinations.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

But with an open mind we tried the bazaar platter.
Wow what an interesting surprise!
So I learned from the manager that the name is reflective of the longitude & latitude lines of the region the food represents.
So, falafel one of my great favs...
Crispy outside, whole red massor lentils in the mix and a bit of curry spice. Really good!
The regular hummus was excellent!
Beef shawarma meet was tender and delish!
I was a bit caught off guard by the jalapeño peppers in the chop veggie salad. But the salad was great with all ingredients being really fresh!
Marinated mushrooms excellent!
And the sauce selection was really interesting with the basil being my fav and others liked the tandoori sauce a lot.
And finally.....
Amazing & authentic brick oven bread! Yummy!
The manager was friendly and informative as well as the staff was pleasant!
What a great dining experience!
We will be visiting again and trying other offerings!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I decided to try something new. This place next to applebees. The food is your choice what you want to eat including sauces the price is very reasonable. The choices are right especially for college students.I had this food twice in one week. During the week from 12-100 it gets crowded because it is lunch hour for a lot of people.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The food was very good and delivery quite speedy. With so many Middle Eastern diners in the area, I prefer others where the dining experience is more refined.
It's a limited menu, which is good for controlling food costs but as I said, unless you need a quick meal, there are other options.