Hampton Inn Port Huron
Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$76
Quality Inn & Suites(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Comfort Inn(Port Huron)
US$95
US$86
ComfortInn
US$130
US$124
Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
US$121
US$116
US$109
US$104
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskice watercomplimentary breakfastnext morningpool and hot tubgreat place to stayclean roomsbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripone night stayconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelhockey tournamentup to dateshopping tripvery nice hotel
Reviewed 27 March 2012

checked into the hotel for a week because the neighboring fairfield was full ... turned out to the the best decision ever. Since I was one of the first hhonors members to the staying there (or so I was told) the manager upgraded me to a jacuzzi room. This was the start of a wonderful stay. The room was nice and big and the jacuzzi helped me relax after a long day at work.

A few colleagues staying at neighboring hotels later moved to the hampton on my suggestion and were also treated well and provided upgrades. They ended up staying there for 3-4 months.

the breakfast was good and staff friendly. This was over a year ago , Hope it has stayed this way.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank PatrikCables
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is my second stay at this Hampton. I was happy with my first stay and again with this one.
The staff was so helpful when I checked in late from travel and extremely hungry. They gave me the menu for a couple of places that delivered and said the one had really good salads. I got to my room and quickly ordered my salad. I put on a pot of coffee and relaxed in my very clean room and enjoyed a fantastic salad. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfasts always offer such a variety. They have my business.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank LindaG42036
Reviewed 30 January 2012

How often does a hotel in this NON resort area have the opportunity to sell out. Probably only once a year when the International Silver Stick Hockey Tournement comes to town. I'm sure, this hotel which usually books rooms for $119/nite, was pleased as punch. Especially since they charged us a premium! $169/room, $189 with tax & fees included. And that was booking 15 rooms for 3 nights! As part of the Hilton chain of families maybe they would make it up in amenities. NOPE. This hotel was so small you could see the indoor pool from the registration desk! The foyer consisted of a "public" conference style table for approximately 20 in the center, a little seating area of 4 cushy chairs and an "internet cafe" tucked in the corner. Between the Foyer and the Pool sits a dinning area where the self serve breakfast is available. There is ONE hospitality room which is only slightly bigger than a standard room. The gym...2 treadmills, 1 eliptical, a bike and free weights all tucked into a room sized only to fit the contents. So I ask you, where are multiple hockey clubs to congrigate between games. There is absolutely NOTHING to do within walking distance of this hotel.

Room Tip: Try the Fairfield Inn next door.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2011

We have stayed in this hotel at least 4 times, mainly for shopping trips to the States. We tried one other hotel in the area and won't go anywhere else because we know the rooms will be bright, clean and quiet. The staff are very nice and helpful. My son and husband used the pool, hot tub and exercise rooms and were very pleased. For breakfast we made our own hot waffles and they were very good. There was also fruit, yogurt, cereal, muffins etc. (Didn't like the egg mixture though.) Check-in and out was easy and fast. We will keep on coming back here when we stay in the Port Huron area.

Room Tip: Be sure to join the points plan for this or any other Hilton hotel you are staying in...ask if they have any upgrades available and use your points for future free or discounted stays at these hotels. You would be amazed at how quickly the points add up.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kitts4
Reviewed 24 September 2011

We were well pleased with our stay here. The room had been updated and very nice. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. The only downside was that there seemed to be major bridge or road construction going on that made the location a little difficult to find. There were not many choices for eating that were close, but we did walk to the Bob Evans nearby and had a very good meal.

• Stayed: September 2011