“Yummy pizza!!!!”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Port Huron
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We have had this pizza twice now. The first time my husband and I ordered from our hotel at the Hampton. It was delivered to our room nice and hot. We loved it - almost as good as Windsor pizza It was loaded with toppings and had a nice crispy crust but the best part is the sauce. The tomato sauce on this pizza is so good I'd like a bowl of it to just eat on its own ! Anyways this visit to Port Huron we stopped in for a quick lunch before heading back to Canada. The waitress recommended the large special which was ham, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper and onions. It took 15 minutes to cook and we had a fresh hot amazingly good pizza! The restaurant itself looks a bit sketchy but there was a picnic table outside and we enjoyed our pizza in the sunshine. Definitely a good pizza place and good value. We split a large for $19 including three drinks. Definitely will go back!

Reviewed 6 May 2015

the food was hot fresh and good ,loaded with cheese. the delivery was quick and easy. I like that they keep our name and address on file makes it easier when we order.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

We LOVE this place!!! Everytime my husband and I visit Port Huron we HAVE to orded a pizza around 10 pm before bed because my husband wants one... we have always loved your pizzas.....

Reviewed 2 October 2014

Great, fast service! Tasty pizza, both deep-dish and regular crust. Reasonable prices. And, as the title suggests, very generous toppings.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Decided to eat in on our third night at our hotel. Front desk told us about this place. Our order arrived in good quality and quickly. There is a $3 delivery charge. Good pizza!!!!