“dissapointing”

Add it.
Zebra Lounge
Ranked #42 of 100 Restaurants in Port Huron
Reviewed 6 January 2018

food was ok until I found a long hair, employees very snotty. I asked for a side of ranch and got a eye roll.My husband had to eat a burger with a knife and fork because it was so sloppy the bun just fell a part. probably wont eat there again .For the slop we got was over priced :(

Reviewed 22 March 2017

As our waitress said the nachos were really good, my wife and I ordered them. After 2 chips, I said to my wife, "Do your nachos taste rancid?" She said, "I was just going to ask you the same question." We were told the manager tasted them and thought they were just fine. Rancid is rancid. They were NOT all right. We will never go back there again!

1  Thank Ray L
Reviewed 27 October 2016

It's a 'bar,' or was until the Witts remodeled it. Now, it's a great place for lunch or dinner on the cheap. The food is excellent and plentiful. The is staff always welcoming. Draft brews for a buck. Watch boats go by on Black River just outside the huge windows... What else could you ask for?

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We were frequent visitors to the zeb in the 70's and it still is s great place to hang out!! We were there on boat night-the busiest night of the year in Port Huron and still had good service and good food. The burgers were very good-love the olive burger and had waffle fries and poppers. The poppers were a disappointment but otherwise, enjoyed the bar food!! I recommend supporting this local business with a great view and great staff-enjoy!!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

On Wednesday they have cheeseburger specials and beer specials. Good bar food. They have fries, cheese sticks, and onion rings. They also have a view of the river.

1  Thank William W