“Love the pizza and salad”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #37 of 100 Restaurants in Port Huron
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We ordered the deep dish pizza and it was very good. Also ordered greek salad and we all loved it. They could put a bit more topping on the pizza but was still acceptable. Delivery is fast and staff is very friendly. We ordered online which I found unfriendly as we were only there visiting and it took forever as you had to create an account before ordering.....we were also told that the price is higher is you order by phone....strange

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent a long day driving and wanted something to eat after we checked into our hotel in Port Huron. Hungry Howie's was listed on a pamphlet from the hotel as takeout and the prices seemed very reasonable. We both ordered calzones and a small order of wings to split. They delivered in 20 mins flat ( we were estimated 40 when I ordered online) and let me tell you, we didn't need to order the wings. The calzones are HUGE. We split our calzones, but I only managed to eat HALF and 2 wings! The calzone crust is delicious by itself. Was a great first experience and would definitely order the calzones again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We order from Hungry Howie's all the time, it's our go to pizza place here in town. Great deals and online coupons and always ready on time!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

First time at this pizza place. Wanted something quick and filling after a long day on the road and shopping.
Quick service and awesome pizza. Pizza has an abundance of toppings. Great leftovers for the next two days

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We wanted to order in at our hotel as we were meeting a friend for a very late supper,and we hadn't eaten any lunch,so we looked over the menu we got from the front desk and decided on the calzones.My spouse had the steak and mushroom one and I had the turkey club,I believe.They were HUGE and stuffed with meat and veggies.The crust was unlike anything we've tasted before.If we are ever in the area again we would certainly go back.