“They Deliver”

Party Express
Ranked #48 of 100 Restaurants in Port Huron
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We wanted dinner delivered to our hotel room and Party Express was one of the only options, maybe the only option. Their delivery time was average; packaging of food and portion size was good. We ordered pizza, wings and nachos Supreme. All of the food was ok, edible. I thought their prices were kind of on the high side. I wouldn't recommend this place unless you have to have your food delivered.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

They have the best chicken strips in town hands down. They deliver till 3am and will deliver party store goods as well. The prices are great.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I love the chicken strips at this place and the potato wedges. You get a generous potion for you money and they have fast service usually. I would recommend the chicken strip dinner.

Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

I really like the chicken, I often order the chicken strip meal with steak fries, buffalo sauce is good, ranch mmmm mmm delicious. I have never actually been in the place. They deliver until 3am, what's better than that. Oh yes there are people that work all night long, if you need a hot meal party express will deliver it to you.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I deliberated whether or not to order from this restaurant but, we were starving so I did. The lady taking the order was very patient and made a few suggestions that worked out well. The delivery person was also pleasant and made sure the order was correct before leaving. I ordered meatball grinders which were ok and a mixed dark meat fried chicken dinner. The chicken was really good. It was obviously just made. The steak fries where crispy on the outside and well seasoned and the mac & cheese was better than the Kraft box stuff. The cherry cheese cake, according to my wife, was outstanding. We ordered early in the afternoon and that might be why our experience was better than all the other reviews.