“Unhappy”

Add it.
Happy's Pizza
Ranked #70 of 100 Restaurants in Port Huron
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered pizza tonight told 45 minutes to an hour , took an hour and 35 minutes, and it was not hot !!! Very disappointed,

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I love Happy's Pizza's pizza! They recently raised their prices, however, and that is the only reason I cannot give a perfect review. Prior to their price hikes, I'd have given them a perfect score. The pizza in absolutely incredible, which is amazing for a chain, and their delivery is the fastest I've seen. LOWER YOUR PRICES BACK DOWN HAPPYS!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2015

My husband and I have totally different tastes in pizza, with him liking everything, and me mostly mushrooms and black olives. We split a pizza in half with his loaded, including anchovies. Unfortunately, they missed on where they put them. I was happily munching on my really good half when I bit into an anchovy. I did not let them know, but I'm sure they would have taken care of it. I would certainly try them again if we are in the area, but will make sure I let them know the anchovies go on the loaded side.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great deals on take out for large groups. Good food at a fair price and quick delivery. Friendly staff. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

happys is ok when your drunk or just feel like some Average pizza but the good thing about them is they have a pretty big menu rims, bugers,seafood n a lot more

Been to Happy's Pizza? Share your experiences!