“Great resonable food.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I took a group of 8 people (from 14 years to 71 years) out for a casual meal. We ordered 3 extra large pizzas and soft drinks and finished up at $70.
The food is good and timely. And the kids took home the leftovers.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Salads are super fresh everytime and the pizza is always great. We come here whenever we are in town.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I basically do carry out or delivery(which is free). because the place is so busy. Been to the bar part a few times thou and it's a fun and lively atmosphere. The food is so good. My fav is the pizza. The sauce has a great flavor. It's made by hand and each one is different not exactly alike(like the chain places) The bread stix are so good and the salalds too. can't go wrong at Casey's for fun and good food and great service

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I love some pizza and I have to say this pizza ranks in my top 5. We were in town for a comic con searched pizza joints and Casey's popped up. Price was not that bad for a small 3 topping. Taste was very good. Did not get to check out the bar area seemed like it had a decent crowd. Would recommend this place when in town. One thing I would like to try the pretzel appetizer next time. It was huge!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a place to have lunch and after checking the reviews on trip advisor decided to give Casey's a try. We ordered on the counter instead of at the bar. My daughter order a slice of pizza with cheese, bell pepper, banana pepper and pineapple, we order a small southwest bbq chicken pizza and a medium drink the cost was $22. Initially I had sticker shock but was pleasantly surprised at how good and fresh the Pizza tasted. The atmosphere was nice and clean. We would eat here again.