“Phenomenal pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We had the margherita pizza. Dough cooked just right. Thin, but not cracker crunchy. Mozzarella was fresh. Tried the cocktail special and it was made perfectly. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times ordering different things. They have great food. Always hot and employees have always been friendly. The only reason i didnt give five stars is i do find them to be a little expensive. Other than that its a great place to eat

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love Casey's food. I can honestly say I've never been let down here by the quality or taste of anything ordered here. Their pizza and bread Stix are amazing!!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Casey's is our favorite restaurant when we're in Port Huron and it's time for good food. My choice was their grilled chicken sub, it's my daughter favorite, so I got one this time too. So good with the lettuce, tomato, and melted mozzarella! We all enjoyed our choices and our husbands' enjoyed their soup selections.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza, subs, and sandwiches. Typically a deep dish pizza fan but we really enjoy their thin crust. Simple quality ingredients shine through in menu items. Have only done carryout but look forward to trying more of the menu and enjoying their bar menu.