“Very gritty scallops!”

Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Port Huron
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Upscale yet casual. Turn of the century building restored to original elegance. Wine bar with regional breweries featured. Full bar on two levels with a great view of downtown Port Huron and Canada from our roof top level. Three private dining areas for private events. Sample menu items include Filet Mignon, fresh Baked Halibut and Cajun Chicken Tortellini.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The waitress was great and everyone in out party of 11 was happy with their food, except for the scallops. My son and I both had them.The flavor was excellent and they were cooked perfectly, but I didn't know you could get so much sand in them until I ate here. Every bite had grit. I did hear the lamb was very good though.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Good menu, nice staff, fine food and very pleasant atmosphere. Enjoyed ourselves thorough.We'll be back

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The VINTAGE TAVERN is our favorite local place to eat, drink beverages, and meet with friends!! The food is truly delicious. It has a cozy, friendly atmosphere. Very clean. The owners go above and beyond to make sure their customers want to return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I live in Port Huron and the Vintage Tavern is a must for date nights, family functions, or just a night out for a great glass of wine. Staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are pleased. I have used the space for many private events. They ALWAYS go without a hitch and leave my guests wanting to return. Multiple levels of dining with a great rooftop that is protected...therefore rain or shine you will have a great view of the water! It is the only outdoor rooftop in the entire Port Huron area. Great food, great drinks, great times!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Checked into our hotel and asked them for a recommendation for dinner. “VINTAGE TAVERN is my favorite”. Now we know why. Great ambience, super server and great food. My wife had the short ribs YUMMY and I had the jambalaya (hot!!). They were both well prepared and good portions. Highly recommended.