“Good taste!!!”

Blackfish - Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
Ranked #74 of 100 Restaurants in Port Huron
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had good dinner and very good service , I ordered glazed salmon and was juicy with flavor, my son ordered chicken wraps and really like; has nice view by the river and we were surprise the restaurant wasn't full, We will back again!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We have been wanting to go here for quite some time and yesterday was a beautiful day. We ordered beer and Margarita, which was great. The patio they have is very inviting and fun watching boats go by.
We then ordered mushrooms as appetizer, this is where it went downhill. They were left in the fryer tooo long. It was very noticeable and I’m surprised it was even served. I told our server and she was real quick to offer to take it off our bill BUT I’m surprised she even served it to us.