“Delicious Mexican Food”

Jalapenos
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Pontiac
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Jalapeños Restaurant first opened its doors in 1997 by Jorge& Laura. The Restaurant offers authentic traditional family home made recipes staying true to their authentic Mexican roots. With dedication, love and hard work for their culture, together as a family there pride them self in building a good team to bring you their best Mexican food and quality service not just in Pontiac or Clarkston in Michigan.
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Food is great the waitress are friendly ... so are the owners it's a great place to go eat Mexican food do recommend it

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Step outside your comfort zone. For true authentic Mexican cuisine this is a place you must check out.

3 kinds of salsa delivered to your table and menu items that abulea (grandma) would cook her family.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 19 July 2015

I come to this place as often as I can as I love Mexican food. The plates are plentiful and everything I have had has been great. The chips are warm with two types of salsa and guacamole. You can get some salsa thats hotter than what they first come out with. They have a counter and plenty of seating including outdoors. The waitstaff are very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 12 July 2015

First time at Jalapenos. Both the girlfriend and I were very happy with our experience there. The atmosphere is on par with most family owned Mexican restaurants. Prices are reasonable. We went at a good time. Not a lot of people when we arrived. Just about packed when we left. The waitress was a little difficult to understand, but the service was very good.

I got the regular size Nachos. They are very good. I still prefer the nachos from the Mexican Village in Detroit. Good sized portion for the price. I only made it through half of the platter.

She got the Chimichanga dinner. It was also delicious. Huge portion size.

We both got the Tortilla soup. I thought it was a little too salty, but it was very good. She loved it.

We'll definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Our friends took us here and we were pleased with the food. Taco salad was huge, and never-ending chips with three kinds of salsa were inhaled by all. Chicken fajita meat was over-salted but steak was seasoned well.

Date of visit: July 2015