Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth
US$136
US$113
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$119
GardenInn.com
US$184
US$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$60
US$56
US$105
US$108
US$104
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$132
TownePlace Suites
US$142
US$138
Agoda.com
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskgas stationright next doorwood floorsreasonable ratesann arborcan't beat the pricebike pathanswer any questionsless than an hournice changegrand rapidshot waterhandicap roomwill stay there againeasy access to the freeway
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here on and off for the past year due to work and I definitely will be back. The front desk is extremely helpful and always available. Also, the manager went out of her way to accommodate my needs when I had an issue. She personally contacted me in attempt to resolve my issue. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the area is safe. I definitely will be back in the future and have told multiple co-workers how pleasant my stays have been. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GM016, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Ryan K, Thank you for the great review and the repeat business. We really appreciate it. All of the staff goes above and beyond for every guest and try's to make everyone feel as this is their 'home away from home' and I am glad to hear that they were able to pass that along to you. We are located right off I-275 and only 5 minutes from downtown Plymouth. We look forward to your return. Thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at red roof in Plymouth through the holidays and couldn't be more pleased with this location. Clean rooms, great staff and management. Sidewalks shovelled and salted. Quiet and no "riff-raff". Affordable rates.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
GM016, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Tripadvisor Member, Thank you for the glowing review. Hope your holiday's were wonderful as ours were. The staff here at the Red Roof Inn Plymouth works very hard and welcomes's every guest as this is their second home. Maintenance works diligently at taking care of the snow. The front desk walks the property during shifts to make sure everything is all in line. We will see you on your next trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly and excellent service I'd visit again also good prices and good location. Everything is close by as far as food and stores. Laundry rm was in good shape for use it's right off the freeway for those who don't want to wonder to far away. And for those who have family pets lime me they are very pet friendly my stay was pleasant thanks

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
GM016, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Tripadvisor Member, The Red Roof Inn Staff really appreciates you writing this review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our room prices are very competitive and we are conveniently located off I-275. The guest laundry is a great amenity to the hotel. Our four legged friends are always welcome at the Red Roof Inn. Thank you again and see you in the future.

Sincerlely

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This is one of the "Best" Red Roofs in the Detroit area ... Diane and Carrie, along with the rest of the Red Roof Folks are always very welcoming when arriving. Having a Dunkin Donuts next door is a plus. The rooms are always clean and the service is always there should need service. This Inn is located in a quiet area so getting a good nights sleep is the norm. Exercise? There is a great walking (through woods, around a lake with paved paths) path that goes right past the Red Roof and in the spring--Fall I take advantage of this option. I normally walk about 6 miles but the path is much more expansive so one could walk or run much further if desires. Its also a great bike path. I would recommend this Inn to anyone. Great Value

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet ...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
GM016, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Dewayne H, We appreciate the title of the review. I will make sure to pass along the comments to the rest of the staff. Dunkin Donuts within 50 feet is really nice, especially since they are open 24 hours. The bike path is located right directly behind the hotel and it's a total of 33.2 miles and runs from Novi to New Boston. See you on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

From meeting Miranda at the front desk, to the cleanliness of the room, I was highly impressed with my stay. Being able to travel with my dog is a huge plus and everybody loved her. Very convenient to major freeways and stores, this location is very good. If I had any problems at all, Diane the manager always helps out quickly and efficiently. 10/10 would stay again!!

Stayed: September 2017
GM016, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear oscar012186, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review. Miranda is a wonderful employee, who go above and beyond for the guests. I will make sure to pass along the comments to her. With our 'Pets Stay Free' we meet some amazing four legged friends how become family to us. Thank you again for the review and see you in the future.

Sincercly,