All reviews valley view full size fridge front desk presidential suite limo service rolling hills cinnamon rolls bottled water complimentary limo cookies pancake maker living room free breakfast very nice hotel indoor pool breakfast area offer free
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel on August 21st in room 511. My room was clean and fulling stocked with anything I might need. The staff was very accommodating and answered all questions I had. There were great restaurants close by and plenty of shopping locations as well. If I am ever in the area again, I will be sure to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Good solid breakfast, nice indoor poor. Great location near everything. Room was clean with a firm, solid bed! Very nice! Perfect place to stay when you are in Petoskey. Very friendly. Next time I'm in the area, will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

On August 26th stayed in room 311 at Petosky holiday Inn Express, and was a great experience. Beautiful hotel with a great view from my room. Very nice fitness area and conveniently located close to restaurants and shopping. The breakfast choices are good, and food was fresh. The only thing I would suggest would be more outlet access.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Luckily they had last-minute openings. Unfortunately I checked in after dark, & checked out before morning light, so I couldn’t enjoy the valley view I paid for. The balconies didn’t look like they would hold my weight, so I didn’t go out on it. Room smelled really bad, like dirty feet! With the air conditioner, the overhead fan, & my air freshener, the smell eventually went away. Desk was pushed against the connecting door, which was odd. Otherwise, it was a clean room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I were extremely satisfied with our stay here. The room were very spacious, with plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 children. The breakfast was very good, the hotel was very clean; they even provided complimentary bottled water and fresh baked cookies... no complaints here!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family