All reviews waffles view of the bay the breakfast area little traverse bay continental breakfast limo service spa tub hot tub family suite waffle maker stay there again hard boiled eggs floor room limo shuttle fourth floor enjoyed our stay close to downtown
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I had a 3 night stay booked through trip advisor. When i checked in, i was told they had no record of my reservation. They were able to accomodate my first night since a room was open but the ramainder of my stay i had to find another spot

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Room was very clean. Great view of the bay from the balcony. Close to everything and they offer a free limo shuttle service to downtown. Refrigerator was a nice size with a small freezer.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Apple Tree Inn, and really liked it. The view of Little Traverse Bay was spectacular, as advertised. My 4th-floor room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I’d stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was not worth the money. At 243$ per night.
It smells and the bed was very uncomfortable. It was like we stepped back in time to 1970.
The view was good from the balcony but they are in much need of a remodel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Holyhipps
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Helpful and friendly service. Good location for coming and going thru Petoskey area. Room was large, clean and comfortable. We were on the 4th floor with a view of the bay. Breakfast was pretty much the same as any place. There is free limo service to downtown or casino. We didn't use it, but nice option.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple