“Summer Treats”

Add it.
Sundaes Afternoon
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Omer
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We go and get an ice cream there a couple of times a week. Roxanne and her staff make the best homemade waffle cones. They also feature some premium Michigan ice creams that are sure to delight you. Great stop for travelers along the shoreline route. Staff always very cordial.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is my favorite ice cream place of the many you'll encounter along US-23 as it makes its way up the Lake Huron coastline. Serving sizes are generous, prices are reasonable, and the brands they serve (Ashby's and Mackinac Island Creamery) are both good. My favorites are Ashby's Eskimo Kisses and Mackinac Island Creamery's Salty Turtle. And I am in love with the wrap around porch outside; what a great place to enjoy your treat! I usually stop here on Sundays on my way back to Detroit from the Tawases, and if you wanna miss rush hour both here and on 75, leave a little later in the afternoon, because both are packed if you get caught up in the mass exodus!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't try the ice cream...which they look well known for, but got cheeseburgers that were good, and onion rings and fried mushrooms that were GREAT!! Employees were very friendly. Hoping to go back for ice cream.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

For the first time in years I went into an ice parlor and was able to get my favorite ice cream, which was a great surprise. I generally shy away from ice cream parlors because they don't seem too clean; that was not the case here. It was very clean.

Been to Sundaes Afternoon? Share your experiences!