All reviews up to date shopping and restaurants front desk staff twelve oaks mall great location atrium erica lobby
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Good location. Easy to find. Room was clean and comfortable. Check in was really fast and easy front desk staff were very friendly. There is lots nearby for shopping and restaurants. Check out was also fast and very friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hello Beth M,

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip to Novi.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had booked the king suit over night and ended up pretty disappointed. We needed the bigger room so our 2 year old had room to roam. As soon as we got there we noticed the bathroom door was broken and did not shut all the way. The living room area carpet obviously had not been vacuumed. My son dropped a chunk of apple on the floor, when I went to pick it up to throw it away there was a huge chunk of black hair stuck to it. The pull out bed in the couch didn't pull all the way out. I had to wipe out the tub before we used it. With the pool being in the middle of the hotel, it made for a very annoying and loud evening. Spent over 200$ on the room! Very disappointed!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Barbara F!

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to see that your stay was anything less than perfect. Our team strives to offer a comfortable and memorable experience for all of our guests. The issues you experienced are certainly not up to our standard and I assure you that your feedback has been shared with the appropriate team members to ensure future improvement. We certainly hope for the opportunity to offer you the great stay you deserve when your travels bring you back to Novi.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Recently visited this hotel for a one night stay. The building looks kind of old on the outside and has a very strange lobby concept - I have never been to a hotel with a pool in the middle of the lobby that was not enclosed, however, the room was nicely renovated and spacious. I found the rooms very dark - even changing from a white light to a yellow light would make the room much more inviting. I also would have liked feather pillows but I am not sure if that is a brand standard with four points.

Erica at the front desk was excellent! She was outgoing and friendly.

This hotel has an AMAZING location! You are walking distance to stores like Nordstrom Rack and DSW, across the street from Twelve Oaks Mall, and have no shortage of dining options. Easy access to the highway as well.

Room Tip: Away from the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi Victoria M,

Thank you for your great review! I am so glad to see that Erica took such great care of you. She takes great pride in making sure to offer our guests great stays and she will be pleased to know she achieved her goal. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our renovation! Thank you so much for your feedback; we can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip to Novi.

Emilia H.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Chose this hotel for it's closeness to Motor City Comic Con. It's an older hotel that has been wonderfully updated on the inside. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Had a problem with the deadbolt not locking, staff came right up to try and repair it. Couldn't fix it, so they upgraded us to a suite with a balcony. They even helped move our items over to the new room. They had shuttle service to and from the convention center. Located within walking distance of lot's of great restaurants. Will definitely stay here next year!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello James M,

Thank you for your 5-star review! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed our renovation. I am sorry our team wasn't able to fix the lock issue but I sure hope you enjoyed your upgrade!! We really enjoyed hosting the Comic Con crowd and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Emilia H.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Needed to work on a project in peace and quiet.
Chose this hotel because of the newly updated rooms.
They are very nice. They could use more lamps and lighting in the rooms though. There was only ONE desk lamp so the room was dark.
Front desk staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
The building itself is old and needs a facelift. The elevators in the halls are downright scary.
If you want a clean, new room and don’t mind the other older aspects, it’s a great value.
The neighboring Steak House is a nice touch as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Emilia H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello Stacey W,

Thank you for your 4 start review! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team took great care of you. I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the lighting; we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and we will certainly review all possibilities to improve the lighting. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Novi Area!