All reviews club floor detroit novi hotel restaurant lobby bar hd channels room was large hotel stay very nice hotel indoor pool business trip business hotel off the highway breakfast buffet is bed was very comfortable housekeeping staff nice stay restaurants and shopping
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Visit this hotel every year for a convention. Always a pleasant experience. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, nice location, recently updated. This is one hotel I know I'll have a good stay every time.

Only one thing that could use some serious improving...more soundproofing in the walls between rooms. Kind of surprised this issue wasn't addressed during the remodeling.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are best!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2016

From time to time my company will hold their meetings at this hotel. Its been a few years since I was last here - and the rooms have been updated. The plumbing is still an issue, as is hot water in the morning - FYI. Get up early if you want a hot shower. Otherwise, the property is clean, easy to navigate and accessible from the interstate. Dining is - OK - breakfast is good. Overall a good - not very good business hotel to stay at - then again its not the Ritz.

Room Tip: Corner rooms / end rooms are best.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2016

My company had their sales meeting there for 5 days, rooms were clean and comfortable. We had breakfast and lunches there. Breakfast cound have been better and service sucked. The lunches were good. Awards dinner was there also and that was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2016

When I am in the Detroit Metropolitan area I stay at the Sheraton Detroit Novi. I always have a very pleasant visit and the people that are responsible for my Excellent stay is Alisha and Bernadine. Alisha who works the day shift is always on point 100 percent with all of my hotel needs and she makes my stay a Pleasure every time that I visit the Sheraton Novi. Bernadine also goes above and beyond for me as well as other customers. Bernadine works the night shift and she makes sure that my accommodations are available when I check in after midnight. I come back to the Sheraton Novi because I know that between the two whether I check in early with Alisha or late with Bernadine I will be taken care exceedingly well. Thank You Alisha and Bernadine and Thank You Sheraton Detroit Novi for making me feel at home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Everything was fantastic at this hotel. Check in, fast and friendly, rooms, clean, well lit and comfortable. Beds were very nice! For the price, you won't do any better. Look forward to staying there again next time we are in Novi.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business