All reviews club floor detroit novi lobby bar hotel restaurant hd channels room was large hotel stay very nice hotel indoor pool business trip business hotel check in was easy off the highway bed was very comfortable housekeeping staff hot tub restaurants and shopping
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

My stay exceeded my expectations. If you notice, I mentioned one staff member particularly. This young lady was like a breath of fresh air from check in all the way to check out. It almost felt like we were in her home. Needless to say we can't wait to come back. Oh, and the beds are like heaven.

MONICA,
STERLING HEIGHTS

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Larry W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2016

Hello Monica A,

Thank you for your feedback. Alesha is a great assest to the team and we appreciate you taking the time to provide your comments regarding your last stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

The hotel employees are nice and helpful, always considerate. I felt very much comfortable during my stay with clean room and courteous employees, especially those employees from the front desk, always professional, cooperative and smiling.
The location is not far from Detroit if driving, and the town is quiet.
The only thing requiring improvement is the swimming pool, which is a little bit cold.
Overall, it is an excellent hotel, and I will choose to stay there for my next trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Larry W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Hello leo0629,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I have passed your comments along to my Chief Engineer regarding the pool being too cold during your stay. I hope we have earned your future business.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I've stayed at the property a couple times, most recently this month. The lobby and main areas are very nice and relatively updated. Check in was a breeze. I wish I could remember the name of the young gentleman who checked me in but he was awesome - very personable and welcoming. It was easy to tell that staff not only got along with each other but with customers as well.

The room was a typical sheraton room. Somehow, I ended up with double beds (but that was fine). There was a chair with ottoman, desk, TV, and bureau. There was no fridge. I disliked the bathroom. It was very small and it was hard to maneuver unless the door was all the way open (in which case you couldn't get into the shower) or completely closed.

There are many amenities nearby (an On the Border and a Benihana amogst other restaurants, near shopping, and a gas station across the street).

All in all, it is a good Sheraton in need of a refresh. I'd definitely stay here again.

Hello Mr_RN,

Thank you for your gift of feedback. We take pride in creating a pleasant atmosphere for our internal and external guests.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I'm normally a Hilton property fan, but decided to give Hotwire a try on my recent trip to Detroit. I needed to stay in two separate locations while in Detroit and the prices on Hotwire were just too low to pass up. For both locations, Hotwire chose a Sheraton property and I was more than pleased with both. The Sheraton Novi was easy to access from the freeway and had ample parking. The front desk welcome was awesome! She checked my SPG status (mine lapsed) and offered to sign me up, which also came with Wi-Fi access. After working late in my room, I decided to eat dinner at the hotel and sat at the bar. Service was terrific and the food was good. My room had plenty of desk space and electrical plugs for all my devices. My room also had a safe, full length mirror and did not have one of those awful wall mounted hair dryers. I would recommend!

Hello Lisa I,

Thank you for your gift of feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

This is standard Sheraton hotel and the service was outstanding. Checkin was a breeze and the front desk attendant mentioned that due to club lounge being closed he could offer us breakfast vouchers etc.

The rooms were standard Sheraton rooms nothing fancy but great and comfortable.

The bar also has nice selection of wines and was open late.

In end will stay here again in future without reservations.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Larry W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

Hello ledezmacjl,

Thank you for your gift of feedback! We look forward to you staying with us again.