“New Year’s Eve !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Our crab cake appetizer with fresh bread & basil oil was a delicious beginning before the main course of George’s Bank sea scallops in bacon jam served over mushrooms & sweet potatoes. So tasty .. thank you, Sarah for your capable & cordial service

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Sat at the bar, much better for conversation, as opposed to the open dining area. In my opinion the dining area is great for larger groups, not so for couples. Had the shrimp appetizer & the house salad. Great service and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Came for dinner. I️ had the spicy tuna bowl and my husband had salmon. Both were cooked perfectly! Our server, Russell, was excellent. Can’t wait to comeback!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

First of all the atmosphere is quite nice. We went on a Thursday evening, and it was moderately busy, but later in the evening. Our service was excellent, the waiter gave menu suggestions and was attentive. We started with the Bang Bang Shrimp, which I heard they are famous for-- and with good reason! If you like a little kick, this appetizer is for you. Three of us shared it and there was plenty. I don't normally eat bread at restaurants, but theirs is served with a pesto type dipping oil, and I did indulge. We ordered three entrees of the specials sheet . . . I had the Norwegian Salmon, topped with crab and spinach-- it was delicious! The seasonal veggies on the side made it the perfect meal. The others ordered the swordfish and the scallops. I had a taste of each, and would have been happy with either of those for dinner as well. Lovely meal, delicious food, great service!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We visit Bonefish Grill regularly. The food is excellent. Our waiter (Jeff) is an
excellent server and very pleasant. Atmosphere is very relaxing. Inquire about
50% discount after 3 visits.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!