“Awesome quality/tasting food and perfect service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #7 of 203 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Came for dinner. I️ had the spicy tuna bowl and my husband had salmon. Both were cooked perfectly! Our server, Russell, was excellent. Can’t wait to comeback!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

First of all the atmosphere is quite nice. We went on a Thursday evening, and it was moderately busy, but later in the evening. Our service was excellent, the waiter gave menu suggestions and was attentive. We started with the Bang Bang Shrimp, which I heard they are famous for-- and with good reason! If you like a little kick, this appetizer is for you. Three of us shared it and there was plenty. I don't normally eat bread at restaurants, but theirs is served with a pesto type dipping oil, and I did indulge. We ordered three entrees of the specials sheet . . . I had the Norwegian Salmon, topped with crab and spinach-- it was delicious! The seasonal veggies on the side made it the perfect meal. The others ordered the swordfish and the scallops. I had a taste of each, and would have been happy with either of those for dinner as well. Lovely meal, delicious food, great service!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We visit Bonefish Grill regularly. The food is excellent. Our waiter (Jeff) is an
excellent server and very pleasant. Atmosphere is very relaxing. Inquire about
50% discount after 3 visits.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Another restaurant where the bar is the preferred seating area, it's much quieter than the main room. Nothing exciting on the menu, and you must get the right waiter to enjoy a 'proper martini' at the happy hour price. Go ahead and try it, just keep your expectations in check.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

It was a busy evening, Foh was running like crazy, we were introduced to apple martini, bang bang shrimp, and a bartender that did not stop smiling... all in all bonefish is one of the better stop for a couples dinner

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!