US$97
US$95
Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
US$95
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$122
US$117
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
Hotels.com
US$92
US$90
Travel Inn Motel(Michigan City)
US$54
Four Winds Casino Resort(New Buffalo)
All reviewsroom was cleanfour winds casinonice ladynot hesitate to stay here againwooded viewmicrowave and fridgeoff the highwaylobby areasized bedcheck in was quickholiday innmichigan cityup to datepool and hot tubcontinental breakfastshuttlescent
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I've stayed here several times before but this time the bed was a killer. I never got comfortable as it was really hard. The place however was clean and pretty large. The wi fi was good and the breakfast was standard but good. Maybe I just got a bad mattress this time. I'll probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bmski
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I called the hotel after booking online for the wknd and requested that no air freshener / scented chemicals be sprayed due to severe allergies. The management bent over backwards to make sure our room was fragrance free. My kids and I had no issues whatsoever and will make sure to stay here whenever we are in the area. The new owners have done a really good job renovating the former holiday inn. The lobby area had lingering paint smell since they just finished - but that will dissipate soon enough. No issues whatsoever on the third floor where we were.
Again, big thank you to everyone for making our stay great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I travel for a living so normally am the person who books our personal travel. Since my schedule was rather hectic I asked hubs to do the honors.

He told me we were staying here for one night, as the rate was astronomical. He refused to define the amount until after we had checked in because I am the bargain hunter.

So a Comfort Inn that charges $220/night cannot provide more than one bath towel per person? It was relatively clean, the woodsy view was nice lady decided day but $220/night? I do not know how he booked this but I found rates on this very site for $90 more or less.

We live close enough to visit often, especially learning Amtrak stops about a block from the beach. But I will be damned if I would book here again -- taking advantage on Memorial Day weekend just because they can. Not a good long-term strategy in my estimation.

I have stayed in Paris and Montreal at rather exceptional places for less. Just plain wrong.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lafemmegiselle
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Just a typical lower budget sleeping accommodation . I have stayed and considered this location several times observing the price fluctuates substantially due to activities in the area. It is not a consideration if the price is high due to local events.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stayed here for a night during my Husbands birthday along with our kids. I am please in how clean the hotel is. Check in and out was no hassle. The double queen room has enough room for us even though it could use some new paint but overall it was fine. The pool is small but at least they have indoor pool that kids can use. Breakfast was good. The only complain is we have level 1 room few steps from the side pool door but that door id only EXIT, which is a hassle because we park by that door but cannot go in so have to go in the main entrance and open up the exit door of the rest to come in. Hotel location is close to Four winds casino which you can take the shuttle back and forth, across the street is Mcdonalds and shell gas station, Overall the stay was great other than what is mentioned.
We will be back.