See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016

In the late August it was super choice on our way from Paris to Normandy. Most of the hotels at the sea shore were booked, so we stayed at this nice place for the night & then drove further. The hotel staff was very friendly & helpfull despite our late arrival. There is restaurant, swimming pool & spa but there was not enough time to try them... next time)

В Августе в Нормандии у моря все отели забронированы и по дороге из Парижа мы переночевали в этом милом отеле. Персонал очень заботливый, дождались нас несмотря на позднее прибытие. В отеле есть ресторан, бассейн и СПА но попробовать не успели, т.к. было некогда - в след раз)

Room tip: Read feedbacks) Читайте отзывы
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2015

The room was small and not very clean. We found some non-identified stains and hair all over the sheets! Disgusting! There was no hot water to take a shower: we informed the staff but nobody fixed it. I couldn't even swim in the pool since it was still closed at 11am. Last but not least, we had the "plaisure" to meet the director at the check out: an impolite and insolent person. We will never go there again!!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank wownow10
Reviewed 1 May 2015

We stayed here last week as part of our EF tour. They were able to accommodate 50 people, mostly students. The woman was very nice when we checked in.

The rooms where small & sterile and the hallways were very closed off and creepy. I will never understand the concept of separating the toilet from the sink. I'm not sure if washing your hands after going to the bathroom is a world-wild concept, but it should be. My roommate & I barely had enough space to be in the room at the same time with our luggage. There were no shelves in the shower to put anything on so the bathroom got pretty soaked when taking a shower.

One adult chaperone was told by the front desk that she was being too loud during room checks. All we were doing was knocking on doors to make sure all students were where they were supposed to be. Everyone was quiet when I walked around so I'm not sure what the problem was.

The wifi never worked for us at all on the 2nd floor. It was very frustrating to say the least.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprised and had a pretty good variety for our group. It was decent for a one night stay, but I would never stay here again on my own trip.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LeaMotts
Reviewed 1 November 2014

We had never stayed in a place like this before, situated what may have originally been a sort of warehouse on the edge of a remote light-industrial estate, outside a country-village, (a car was therefore obligatory). However, we were pleasantly surprised. It was very modern and well-furnished inside, and rooms were very simple, (some might say sterile), but quite comfortable and extremely clean (bathroom was a self-contained plastic pod). As the surroundings were mostly fields, a good night's sleep was easy. There was a sizeable and attractive outdoor heated-pool available to guests, and an impressive health-spa, which you could indulge in separately (i.e. not included). The restaurant was a welcome feature, in a pleasant, modern room with views through the glass-walls on two sides onto the attractive countryside surroundings. The meal was a well-prepared and reasonably-priced buffet, and there was good, friendly service.

As regards any negatives, this is not a comment on the standard of comfort, but I would probably would not be inclined to stay more than one night at such a place simply due to the remote location, or unless I wanted to stay at a health-spa. I was also a bit disappointed after the stay when an email about property possibly left at hotel, and a promised return of a phone-call, were never returned.

Room tip: I should imagine all the rooms are identical, though I believe you have a choice between smoking and no-smoking.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This was our third stay at the Best Hotel. It is a very easy drive into Honfleur.
The rooms are very quiet and the beds extremely comfy. We were lucky enough to be able to use the lovely pool on our last visit. The management are obviously proud of the hotel as a lot of work has been done on the gardens - they are beautiful. Breakfast was excellent as was the evening dinner. This hotel really doesn't feel 'budget' at all!

Date of stay: June 2013