Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Orbitz.comUS$31
CheapTicketsUS$31
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

If you're not a party animal and prefer quiet hostels, this is a place for you. It's small enough, a dorm, a few double rooms, breakfast included. Small kitchen and outside area. Friendly owner and staff.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

We had a good stay.
Staff is very friendly (with Willibert at first) - helped us out we any info we needed and with organizing Cerro Negro trip.
Breakfast is superb and made with heart.
Well, the bathroom facilities need some changes *more cleaning would do good as is unpleasant to use, but the room we get was all right.
I would came back, as we felt welcomed and it is my best recommendation to say that ;)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2019

The whole place had a really nice relaxing vibe to it. Matt and his staff were super welcoming. I loved my stay here, and would definitely stay here again in a future vist to Leon! The pancakes were the best.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great staff and awesome food. I intended to stay for only one night but I liked it so much that I stayed longer. The Nica breakfast in the morning is delicious. The familiar atmosphere in this hostel made me feel home from the moment I walked into the door. Thanks for having us Fatima!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Good vibes. Great food. Excellent customer service. From the moment I walked into the door, I was greeted with smiling faces. The staff is friendly and answered any questions I had about the city, especially directions. There is free breakfast and it’s delicious and filling!!

Date of stay: March 2018