Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$63
Agoda.comUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews nice pool few blocks comfortable beds the main square nicaragua cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Loved our four day stay at Flor de Sarta with clean spacious room, nice pool, and best, welcoming hotel employees. Would happily stay here again! And now there’s a sign! Thank you for taking such great care of us

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2019

Hotel Flor de Sarta is managed by some of the most gracious personnel in the city. Always willing to assist with questions and suggestions for touring, relaxing, and exciting destination in the city. Look forward to returning soon.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 28 November 2019

We stayed here for four nights during a trip to Nicaragua. We were greeted right away by a very nice gentleman that spoke English and Spanish, and checked us in very quickly. All the people were there very helpful! And they went above and beyond to help us even with some difficulties, as I don't speak the best Spanish.

The rooms were nice and air conditioned with one of the more comfortable beds we found in Nicaragua. Great pool to relax by and tasty breakfasts that is included.

An easy 5 min walk to the main square and restaurants.

Only thing I would mention: there is no sign outside the hotel, so it can be difficult to find the first time. We drove by a few times, as our cab was not familiar.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

I’ll will do my review in Spanish and English because I want to make sure I can reach as many people as I can with my review. We absolutely loved our stay at Flor de Sarta.
It’s beautiful, clean, perfectly located and the breakfast is delicious. The staff goes above and beyond to fulfill every need. It surprised me that they even have washing/ironing services.
My brother has stayed here dozens of times before and I had very high expectations and they were all met. The employees are amazing.
I will definitely will be returning.
Quiero dar las gracias a Angelica Delgado, Meyling, Freddy, y James por su trabajo y por siempre tener la mejor disposición para ayudar. Siempre con una sonrisa en la cara. Este hotel es muy bonito, limpio con abitaciones amplias y muy céntrico. El desayuno siempre riquísimo. Me encantarían que en un futuro tuviesen restaurante pero el hotel en muy céntrico y hay restaurantes al rededor. Los niños disfrutaron mucho la piscina. Habitation 5
Pronto volveremos a Flor de Sarta.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Considering the rating on booking.com and here on TA our expectations were high but with all the best intentions this hotel is just average or maybe even just below average. First of all even in you stand in front of the hotel you wouldn't know it was there. Also during our time the gate was locked all the time (24/7) which is not really welcoming. Staff is not to be remembered (at least their service). As for the room, ours was outdated, bed was small and uncomfortable, wifi very poor and no extra s like a bottle of water.

Good thing is location. Couple of minutes walking to town centre. Also positive is the refreshing pool. But overall disappointing experience but maybe our expectations were too high.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple