All reviews lobby area is the hotel manager multiple nights western staff mission trip hotel has free wifi staying at this hotel kitchen staff rooms face would highly recommend this hotel rooms are clean and comfortable central park felt very safe excellent location octavio cathedral ministries
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This is an excellent location, as literally, out the door you are by the largest cathedral in Central America. Centrally located near the market, coffee shops, and bars, this is the best thing! There is free WiFi and breakfast (beans, eggs, some fruit). The staff were as friendly as anywhere. The only thing is that we didn't get washcloths or small towels in our room. Also, the shower head (room 18) was a little whacky. The room was clean. There was a safe, and again, the price was right. Definitely good for a night or two.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the lobby
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessyca505
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I cannot say enough about Octavio and his staff's service. After I had checked out and was about to leave the hotel, I discovered that the battery in my car was dead. Octavio's team immediately set about to help us out and despite numerous attempts to jump the battery with increasingly robust cables, there was no success. Finally, Octavio took the battery out of his own car and replaced my battery with his own in order to get the engine started. Once that was done, the original battery was replaced and we were on our way. Thank you so much - your service was above and beyond anything I've experienced before.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Staying here was very comfortable. The room was exactly want we needed since we only stayed to shower and sleep. The staff was amazing. Everything is walking distance from the hotel, the cathedral, restaurants, shops. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Thank ATVandSurfAdven... N
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The location is quite central and the front desk personnel were very welcoming, helpful and professional. The other staff (security, breakfast staff, car attendant) provided excellent service and always with smiles. Such hospitality made me ignore the fact that the property is quite average with the rooms accessed through a catwalk (and the only window opening into the catwalk). Also, the bathroom is quite small but clean. Just because of the hospitality, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Booked this property online, flew into Managua, got in late, drove to Leon approximately two hours and was looking so forward to staying at a decent hotel. Got to the Best Western in Leon and gave the clerk my name and he stated he had no reservation. I had printed copies of my confirmation. He called the hotel manager who was very nice, brought us a beer while he looked into it. Bottom line is the Manager apparently only occasionally checked his email and had not done so for several weeks and never saw our registration. We were turned away even though we had two rooms reserved. They sent us to a nearby hotel which was clearly not the same standard. Manager said he would email me the next day with more information and some options I never received that email. So my warning to travelers is avoid this place until they figure out that booking a room is Hotel101 and find the right people to work there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends