Best Western Las Mercedes Leon
US$58
US$60
US$33
  • Bar/Lounge
Hostal La Tortuga Booluda(Leon)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslobby area isthe hotel managermultiple nightswestern staffmission triphotel has free wifistaying at this hotelkitchen staffhot waterrooms facewould highly recommend this hotelevery morningnice hotelrooms are cleanplace to stayhotel is centrally locatedcentral park
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I cannot say enough about Octavio and his staff's service. After I had checked out and was about to leave the hotel, I discovered that the battery in my car was dead. Octavio's team immediately set about to help us out and despite numerous attempts to jump the battery with increasingly robust cables, there was no success. Finally, Octavio took the battery out of his own car and replaced my battery with his own in order to get the engine started. Once that was done, the original battery was replaced and we were on our way. Thank you so much - your service was above and beyond anything I've experienced before.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Staying here was very comfortable. The room was exactly want we needed since we only stayed to shower and sleep. The staff was amazing. Everything is walking distance from the hotel, the cathedral, restaurants, shops. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Thank ATVandSurfAdven... N
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The location is quite central and the front desk personnel were very welcoming, helpful and professional. The other staff (security, breakfast staff, car attendant) provided excellent service and always with smiles. Such hospitality made me ignore the fact that the property is quite average with the rooms accessed through a catwalk (and the only window opening into the catwalk). Also, the bathroom is quite small but clean. Just because of the hospitality, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Booked this property online, flew into Managua, got in late, drove to Leon approximately two hours and was looking so forward to staying at a decent hotel. Got to the Best Western in Leon and gave the clerk my name and he stated he had no reservation. I had printed copies of my confirmation. He called the hotel manager who was very nice, brought us a beer while he looked into it. Bottom line is the Manager apparently only occasionally checked his email and had not done so for several weeks and never saw our registration. We were turned away even though we had two rooms reserved. They sent us to a nearby hotel which was clearly not the same standard. Manager said he would email me the next day with more information and some options I never received that email. So my warning to travelers is avoid this place until they figure out that booking a room is Hotel101 and find the right people to work there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank GregoryFChicago
Reviewed 5 August 2017

A big group of people and I were staying at this hotel for 2 weeks. The staff from janitor to manager are all so caring and they really care about the comfort of the guests. The lobby area is partially open to the outside, so it really feels like a balance of nature and indoors. Great room service daily, they even took care to fold my fold neatly on the neatly made bed, instead of just tossing it onto the side.
I cannot express how kind the staff was. Every breakfast, they have a station where they make fresh omelets right in front of you. And there's a cafe right next door, which you can access from inside the hotel as well.

Also the plaza of the cathedral is literally a few steps away from the entrance of the hotel. It is a prime location for tourists. When we were there, there was a music, art festival thing going on, so at night we just walked a few steps and enjoyed the dance and music they performed at the plaza.

All around, the experience staying here was very comfortable and great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends