All reviews ak plaza the executive lounge train station shopping mall incheon airport great hotel business trip the hotel reception modern hotel convenient location exercise facility rooms are great air conditioning choose this hotel busy street breakfast buffet open the window
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I stayed in Novotel Suwon on September 2018 and I really found my stay there really comfortable. The lobby area is spacious with various couches to wait and the breakfast/lunch/dinner area is located next to it. It has various opening times, depending on the kind of serving. The breakfast variety is not very large but adequate.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable and are equipped with wall mounted flat TV, a desk with USB chargers for mini USB, USB type C and iphone. It has also European type plug and multiple type.
There is a mini bar, sleepers and bathrobes. The bathroom has complimentary toothbrush with toothpaste, sewing kit, shower cup etc. The toilet has a separate door and is equipped with "star trek" like command buttons that cater for your various needs. Tip: the simple toilet flash button is on the round wall mounted base.
Overall I really think is a nice business or vacation trip hotel.

Stayed: September 2018
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Ms. Sofi N,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Ambassador Suwon. We would like to express my sincere appreciation of sharing your valuable comments. It is very heartwarming to learn that your stay was good. We immediately shared with our team about your compliment. Your comments have certainly motivated us to further develop our service of staff for the benefit of valuable guests, such as yourself. Thank you again for your sincere review and we look forward to greeting you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week during my trip. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room is comfortable and clean. I get free daily laundry service for up to three pieces. In addition, the food at the lounge bar and buffet breakfast is yummy. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Ms. 911stellar,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The room was very comfortable and quiet, and the staff were friendly and helpful. the bed was very comfortable, unlike many Korean beds that are very hard. We have returned to this hotel a number of times. There is a bus from Incheon airport that drops off directly in front of the hotel, and Suwon station is right near the hotel. Seoul subway and KTX trains are all accessible here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Leanne R,

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I have to say, I am very impressed. I stayed at the Novotel Suwon in March and wrote a review about a very warm room ruining an otherwise good stay. I returned in June and as the desk clerk was handing me my key card she said "your room will be cool". Somewhat puzzled I went to the room and found that the AC was already running and there was a portable AC unit running in the room as well! It turned out that the regular room AC did a fine job of keeping the room cool during a hot week in June, so I didn't need to run the portable unit, but I am stunned at the attention to detail and level of personal service I received. To be clear, I did not ask for any of that to be done. Well done Novotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Mr. Robert F,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Ambassador Suwon. We would like to express my sincere appreciation of sharing your valuable comments about Hotel location and Breakfast. It is very heartwarming to learn that your stay was good. We immediately shared with our team about your compliment. Your comments have certainly motivated us to further develop our service of staff for the benefit of valuable guests, such as yourself. Thank you again for your sincere review and we look forward to greeting you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel, modern and Clean, good location next to train Station and restaurants, friendly staff.
Room offers everything you need. Average comfort of novotel chain. Fully equipped fitness studio, opens only at 6.00

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear biker-erni,