All reviews business trip rooms are small hot bath breakfast buffet short visit place to stay front office staff nice hotel wi fi nice breakfast restaurant staff reasonable price location is great massage chair speak good english room temp airport bus
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Ideal location to explore Suwon. Hotel is right next to Suwon station, the city's central transportation center with high-speed rail, Seoul subway and bus services as well as two megamalls--AK Plaza and Lotte. Rooms are spacious and clean and beds are comfy. If exploring nearby, families should be aware of making a wrong turn to Suwon's red light district, which is adjacent to one of Suwon's most bustling restaurant rows.

Stayed: August 2018
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and sharing you valuable comments with us.
We really happy to receive positive feedback from you and will share with our staff to provide better service to all customers.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Great business hotel, the location is perfect.Staff is Very friendly and helpful.Rooms are clean and it is very quiet.Very good place to stay.Every business trip I do in Suwon i stay there and I feel like I am at home.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Guset

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel, Ibis Ambassador Suwon.

will share your kind comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is the first hotel that I stayed in when I arrived in Korea for a short vacation. After a tour of the Petite France and Nami Island, our group arrived in this lovely hotel at around past 8 or 9 in the evening and checking in was pretty fast. We were a big group so I would say that the staff really prepared beforehand.

Our room had three big beds and we found it a bit hard to spread out our stuff due to limited space. Well, this is only a minor issue and we were just there to spend the night anyway. The room was really neat and I love the environment-friendly concept of the place.

The spread in the breakfast buffet was pretty good as well.

There's free hot/ cold water in the hall which helped me save from buying bottled water outside. And there's also a convenience store nearby.

Overall, I had a really good rest and I hope to come back someday to explore more of the area. :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Valuable Customer

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and sharing your kind feedback.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and my team would be very happy from sharing your comments. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I had the pleasure of staying here on vacation for a few weeks between April and May 2018. Overall, I had a wonderful experience here. I am not sure if the hotel is graded as 5 star, but in my mind, it consistently performed at a 5 star standard. EXCELLENT.

Here are just a few things I observed in my stay.

1. When a guest notified the front desk of something needing fixing, the front desk made strong efforts to get that thing fixed as quick as possible. I notified the front desk of a door that needed fixing in the health club, and it was fixed that night.

2. Very pleasant and knowledgeable front desk staff. Every time a guest came down from the elevator, they were greeted and acknowledged by the front desk staff.

3. The front desk supervisor would also do rounds of the hotel to keep an eye on things and check to make sure things were in order.

4. Room service was consistent and the attendants came around and checked everyday. I didn't want it everyday, but they still came around and checked - they didn't just assume.

5. When I left the hotel, the front desk manager actually came out and said goodbye, and made sure that I knew where I was heading to next and that I had a way of getting there.

6. The hotel is also very conveniently located, with major department stores, subway stations, restaurants, the World Cup football stadium and baseball stadiums located near by.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I recommend IBIS Ambassador Suwon to anyone looking to stay in Suwon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ambassador Suwon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I had recently stayed at this Hotel. Its a very basic hotel with compact rooms which is typical for IBIS. The washroom is a cylindrical space with a liquid soap dispenser and some shampoo/conditioner bottle. But note there was no moisturizer provided by the Hotel, despite the cold weather in suwon.

The breakfast buffet does not offer much for Indian Vegetarian guest. Fruits like watermelon /apple were missing. Also the curry is repeated and Naan is actually bhatura cut into pieces. I think restaurant staff must have awareness about Indian Vegetarian food so that Indian guests can get good day start with nice breakfast.

Hotel is very close to Subway station and is convenient to travel to Seoul.

Hotel staff is quite helpful and the front office people speak good english.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and sharing your kind feedback on our hotel.
We really appreciate your kind detailed information regarding your previous experiences during staying at our hotel.

To offer better service to our customer and to fully understand from a customer's point of view we will share your kind comment with our team.
Thank you again and really looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the near future.

Thank you.