“Yummy Steak Suppers”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I've taken advantage of the Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon next door to my hotel. The food is excellent!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Our family wanted steak while on vacation so after reading reviews we decided to give it a try. The restaurant was really warm on the inside, a little uncomfortable. We were then disappointed to find out that they didn't have steak on the kids menu. You would think a steakhouse would have an option for a kids steak? my husband ordered a jack and Coke, which wasn't very strong at all. We ordered spinach and artichoke dip for a appetizer that came with very few chips. Our waitress asked us if we wanted more chips and we said yes, but then she never brought us any. I also ordered the bacon wrapped sirloin which then came with no bacon. The waitress brought me a strip of bacon in return. Overall we didn't think the food was worth the price. We don't recommend spending your money here. We had a way better dinner at the casino buffet the previous night. And ended up spending less money than we did here.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Decided to try Lone Star, as we had never been there and he was looking for a steakhouse. (that was open at noon) For being the lunch hour and being a Friday it was pretty empty. The waitress was very polite and catered to our every need. We order a burger and chicken sandwich, which to our surprise were huge (I took mine apart to eat it). They were very good, the bun on mine was a little over toasted, but worth the price. Would return again for lunch and maybe even for dinner.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We had very large group and I called ahead unlike the two places I called before them they were friendly and more than willing to accommodate 30 plus.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

e tried to have a quite dinner here but the noise level was so bad we couldn't talk unless we shouted, the "host" didn't seem to mind the noise and continued to flit around the tables like busy bees around a flower. the food was ok but we have had better at other lone star steakhouses. better management could improve this restaurant