“Wasn't crazy about the Cajun Spice Ribeye”

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #12 of 150 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I really like this restaurant, am from out of town and don't visit often. I decided on the ribeye, and the waiter suggested the Cajun Spice. I thought I should try it and did. I wish I would have had the regular ribeye, as the Cajun spice was just spice and didn't really ad to the flavor of the beef. I would have rather just tasted the beef. Live and learn. However, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The onion appetizer was one of the best. I had a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing. It was Okay, but really didn't have a whole lot of taste, It was crispy and cold, but next time I will have just a regular salad. The cheese broccoli was really good, and of course the yeast rolls where great. Went for Mother's Day with my husband, it was a good experience even though next time I would make different choices.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

wait staff was very nice and friendly and helpfull, food was great, got ther discount like we were supposed to

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We ate dinner here last Saturday. The food was delicious and our waiter took great care of us. I wish I could remember his name but he was awesome. When we asked if they had uber he informed us they didn't but then wrote down a list of taxi numbers. Thank you Lone Star!

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

After eating at the Aurora Buffet Friday night I was SO pleased to go to Lone Star. All of our food was cooked perfectly and the staff was great.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Food is what you would expect. A bit pricey for what you get, though it was delicious. 10% off your bill if you stay at the Days Inn next door. Tables and booths are spaced apart well; not cluttered. Staff weren't particularly friendly, but they certainly weren't rude either.