See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2013

In town for business and didn't want to spend big bucks on a bed for the night. Small motel with cheap prices for a weekly stay. The good: CLEAN, convenient location, caring staff, microwave, coffee pot, nice tv and hair dryer in room. The bad: thin walls, lots of road noise, small & drafty rooms. But hey, the price is great, the water hot and the plumbing works so it fits the bill for me.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2012

i have stayed at chippewa a number of times and the staff have always treated me with respect the rooms are very clean and well kept it is in one of the best locations in mt pleasant and for the price it is convenient great place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The staff were excellent! They totally went out of their way to ensure my family was well cared for. Extra towels,directions, restaurant recommendations, you name, they were awesome! Convenient location to Dells attractions, and far enough from the strip not to have to worry about noise. I felt very safe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Spent 2 nights at the Chippewa Motel and I truly enjoyed the stay. The room was very clean and the Manager/ staff was very nice and they invited me to come back again. I will Absolutely come back and stay again because of the warmth I felt and the room was CHEAPER than any other in the Mt Pleasant area..

Room tip: They manager/staff are very nice and helpful in telling me about places to eat and go in the area..It was very quiet in my stay...
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The woman who works behind the desk evenings at Chippewa Motel has serious personal issues. She is angry at everything and everybody. She takes out her anger on the customers. We arrived and waited at the lobby desk, but no one answered the bell. We went outside and chatted with others staying there. They were calling her a dumb [--] and other names. They complained about her for ten minutes. We then went back inside the office and there she was. She had heard the others talking about her, and she immediately was rude to us. She was so obnoxious that we said "we're not staying here."

Date of stay: September 2012