“Good Deli Breakfast”

Max and Emily's Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We went here for a quick Sunday morning breakfast. Breakfast is not their specialty so they don’t open too early and the selection is limited but the food was good and the service was good.

We will go back next time we visit but maybe we will try it for lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

YUMMY! I had the black bean wrap sandwich. It was served piping hot and delicious. I asked for no mayo and the bbq sauce on the side. I did dip slightly in the bbq sauce but the mixture of filling was so moist and spicy bbq sauce wasn't even needed - and the mayo wasn't missed at all. My husband ordered the Reuban sandwich and he was very pleased with his too. 2 of the kids had grilled cheese which were huge and the other lad had a wrap and cup of soup which he too enjoyed. We look forward to going back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Sandwiches, salads, soups & sides (there may be more but it's hard to take it all in on the first visit)...oh my! Everyone loved their lunch. Note that many sandwiches can be a half-order, so if you want less, or if you want more sides to pair, ask. It's a very busy place, so allow for a line (it gives you time to read their numerous blackboards!), but worth it--or you can order ahead on their website (and they probably have an app). Right in the heart of Mt. Pleasant's historic downtown. Also, there's parking in back, so drive around...it's a lot easier than on-street.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Went here with our daughter that lives in Mt Pleasant-Excellent service and food. Homemade bread and baked goods that were scrumptious! Lots of choices for sandwiches and it was hard to decide....There are vegetarian choices too! Nice outdoor seating area. Inside was very clean. Reasonable prices. Nice relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely eat here again. Highly recommend a stop here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I had a restaurant.com certificate so I figured I try it out at Max and Emily's and they have Great Sandwiches, chips, deserts - it was very relaxed and tasty.

Date of visit: April 2018