“Biscuits sooo good”

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 142 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I could just eat the cheddar biscuits... but since that isn't a good idea... I ordered blackened salmon.
The small portion was plenty, along with the salad and sweet potato. I would say to order dressing on the side, they either don't use enough salad mix, or too much dressing... I'm kinda leaning toward the skimpy salad to be too small for amount of dressing! Recommend ordering on the side, unless you like lettuce to do backstroke in dressing.

Kids shrimp was a hit.
Server was prompt, and made sure we had everything we needed. I like when servers don't bring kid cups multiple times, it's such a waste of plastic... kids can drink out of glasses! Thank you server for recognizing this!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent. We have gone here for 3or 4 years now for Mother's day. This year they opened @10:30 instead of their normal 11:00 opening which was very nice. All the staff was nice. I was able to substitute items in my meal which made me happy and satisfied with this establishment. Plenty of food with entree. Will return.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Had Mother's Day lunch, the booths are a little small for four people, the service was great. I got the trio combination, the lobster pasta had little lobster and the crab cakes were just ok

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Like all Red Lobsters I've been to. Good food. Bit over priced. Good service. I like the biscuits best. Funny huh.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for he first time for b inch on a Sunday, I had fish dinner. Was fresh, tasted great, good service waitress was super friendly. Will definitely be going back.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!