“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I like Cracker Barrel but which they had gluten free items. I did the Vegetable plate which is always good the only other thing you can get is salads but I dont do that because most of them are bagged lettuce and I dont eat bagged lettuce. The veggies plate was very good. I had a baked potatoe, green beans, and carrots and that was very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is your typical Cracker Barrel, but the service is generally good. and the food is well prepared. Very popular with the after church crowd.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

This is also a very good Cracker Barrel location. Service and food were very good. This location is also very clean. It was busy but staff were courteous and polite.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Cracker Barrel is very consistent in their food. They serve the same at every one you stop at. Portions have been cut down thru the years though. It's a chain what can u expect. Does cater to older people. Soup does come out slightly warm NOT hot. Salads are rather small...disappointing. I used to love cracker barrel due to their portions, but as I said, portions are considerably smaller than they used to be. Especially the meat loaf. Don't usually stop here unless I want a home cooked meal. Love the gift shop.....neat things!!! A little expensive though.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife wanted some chicken and dumplings so she said let's go to Cracker Barrel. I ordered the meatloaf which was very good. My wife said the chicken and dumplings was "good".

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!