“Great breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It was great as always great food and great service never been disappointed at any Cracker Barrel always a great value

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We asked for Marion berry jam to go with (four) biscuits and received ONE. We requested more and she brought just two, so I had butter on the last biscuit instead of the jam I prefer.

I ordered the pecan chicken and didn't like the taste so I ate just the smallest of the 3 pieces. My husbands roast beef was salty. Carrots weren't hot.

We both wanted refills on our water during the meal, but after receiving our food, we didn't see the waitress again until she bought our check. We weren't asked if we wanted dessert or refills. She never cleared a single plate from the table while we were there.

The cashier asked how everything was and I told her "just ok" and she didn't care enough to ask what was wrong. Our bill was > $25 for 2 entrees & water, no appetizers or dessert!

Unbelievable that they aren't set up for credit card chips (or, better yet, ApplePay--I can do that at fast food restaurants!).

It was 8:30pm on Labor Day and I believe I was the only customer in the store. The associate came over as I was looking at things on the shelf in the sale area. She actually stepped IN BETWEEN me and the shelf and started tearing down the sale signs. I was incredulous! I had to step back and stand there, waiting for her to finish, before I could resume my shopping!! My husband and I started laughing because it was so ludicrous!!

She was also my cashier and LICKED HER FINGERS (3 times!) while wrapping my items in tissue. HOW GROSS!! She put my 4 items into a non-handle bag that was way too small. I had to request gift bags.

Not a good experience in the store or the restaurant.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Came here for lunch on a Sunday. They said 25 minute wait. We waited 15 minutes max. Just enough time to walk around the store - so much fun and we sat down on the big rocking chairs for a few minutes. Wanted to play a game of checkers.. .will have to go back for that. Jackie, our server was FANTASTIC. Loved her energy from the moment we sat down. She knew the menu inside and out. The homemade beef soup was AMAZING. Both our meals came out hot and in a timely manner. Price was right. Will definitely go back again when in the area!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I told the hostess that it was just the two of us to be seated. She kept asking a question we neither could understand, and I stated so. Apparently she was suggesting a small table for two and we said we would like a larger table. She proceeded to take us pass 4 open tables to a table in the back of the restaurant. We were immediately taken care of my the waitress. However we informed the waitress we had no silver ware, and she stated some would come shortly. She took our order which included a dinner salad. Within 10 minutes or so the main entrée was brought out by a different waitress, and I had yet to receive my salad. I advised the waitress to take back my entrée as I had not received my side first nor did we have any silverware to eat the food. She insisted on my taking our entre even after being told no, as there was no way to eat it. She dropped my entre onto the table and stated, here enjoy your dinner anyway in a very nasty tone. We then got up to leave and the manager wanted us to sit down and he would get the silverware. We advised him it was to late for that.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Place was packed Sunday evening. Minimal wait. After seated, waited on promptly. Service was good. Food was great. Reasonably priced, and a great value for price paid.