US$113
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$215
US$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
US$78
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$221
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$254
All reviewsann arboryogurtstayed herebiscuits and gravysmall pillowsroom was cleanspa tuba ground floor roomreserved roomsshower pressurehotel breakfastwould stay here againfree breakfastdesk clerkficvsrefrigerator
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Stayed 5 -8 May . I was very impressed. The location was very convenient to Ann Arbor and Detroit Airport. The staff was very friendly and helpful . (Thank you, Angie at the front desk). The room was very comfortable. Everything was very clean.. We travel a lot and really appreciate the difference. The Breakfast was great and my grandson loved the indoor pool... again very clean. Did have some highway noise .. considering it 's location.. I don't know how it could be avoided. but very tolerable. A great value and would recommend it .

Room Tip: Ask the front desk.. they are very helpful.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed here during a recent "Football Weekend" at the University of Michigan. The slight distance from the stadium let us get there in 20 minutes, and the Sleep Inn is clean and comfortable, the pool was enjoyed by many families having a good time and the breakfast was more than adequate. We plan to make this an annual event for the Spring Football Weekend.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Mandy G, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Mandy Grewal
Manager
Sleep inn and suites

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I had a job site nearby and decided to give the Milan Sleep Inn a whirl. I was glad I did. The prices are pretty reasonable for what you get. The rooms are larger than I was expecting. The TV channel choices were okay. The property is clean and well kept. It's easy to get in and out of the place. The breakfast was on par with most of the choice hotels chain. The immediate food choices around the hotel are a little weak, but there's good stuff around if you don't mind a little driving. I would have no issue staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank travelbobKalamazoo
Reviewed 20 February 2016

While visiting Ann Arbor, I stayed here for 3 days and I was impressed by the quality of service. The room was very clean and when I requested items from the front desk, they were very prompt with a response. We enjoyed the pool since it was 24 hours and the breakfast was great as well. This hotel was very convenient to be right on US-23. Thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The staff was friendly and warm and the hotel was very clean! The pool and rooms were exactly what we expected. Breakfast was delicious. The staff was accommodating and very well mannered. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family