“Owner AP TRANSPORTATION LLC ”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I had very WARM welcome.
I had a greAt stay, front desk agent Angie was respectful and very polite thank you, very accommodating and nice. Good verity for breakfast bar. I would recommend every one to stay here. Clean rooms, nice place.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank APTRANSPORTATIONLLC1

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Stayed 5 -8 May . I was very impressed. The location was very convenient to Ann Arbor and Detroit Airport. The staff was very friendly and helpful . (Thank you, Angie at the front desk). The room was very comfortable. Everything was very clean.. We travel a lot and really appreciate the difference. The Breakfast was great and my grandson loved the indoor pool... again very clean. Did have some highway noise .. considering it 's location.. I don't know how it could be avoided. but very tolerable. A great value and would recommend it .

Room Tip: Ask the front desk.. they are very helpful.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed here during a recent "Football Weekend" at the University of Michigan. The slight distance from the stadium let us get there in 20 minutes, and the Sleep Inn is clean and comfortable, the pool was enjoyed by many families having a good time and the breakfast was more than adequate. We plan to make this an annual event for the Spring Football Weekend.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Mandy G, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Mandy Grewal
Manager
Sleep inn and suites

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I had a job site nearby and decided to give the Milan Sleep Inn a whirl. I was glad I did. The prices are pretty reasonable for what you get. The rooms are larger than I was expecting. The TV channel choices were okay. The property is clean and well kept. It's easy to get in and out of the place. The breakfast was on par with most of the choice hotels chain. The immediate food choices around the hotel are a little weak, but there's good stuff around if you don't mind a little driving. I would have no issue staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank travelbobKalamazoo
Reviewed 20 February 2016

While visiting Ann Arbor, I stayed here for 3 days and I was impressed by the quality of service. The room was very clean and when I requested items from the front desk, they were very prompt with a response. We enjoyed the pool since it was 24 hours and the breakfast was great as well. This hotel was very convenient to be right on US-23. Thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milan
15.5 km away
16.5 km away
Sonesta ES Suites Ann Arbor
Sonesta ES Suites Ann Arbor
#22 of 35 in Ann Arbor

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!