US$113
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$188
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$78
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$221
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$241
HIExpress.com
All reviewsann arboryogurtstayed herebiscuits and gravysmall pillowsroom was cleanspa tuba ground floor roomreserved roomsshower pressurehotel breakfastwould stay here againfree breakfastdesk clerkficvsrefrigerator
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I had a job site nearby and decided to give the Milan Sleep Inn a whirl. I was glad I did. The prices are pretty reasonable for what you get. The rooms are larger than I was expecting. The TV channel choices were okay. The property is clean and well kept. It's easy to get in and out of the place. The breakfast was on par with most of the choice hotels chain. The immediate food choices around the hotel are a little weak, but there's good stuff around if you don't mind a little driving. I would have no issue staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank travelbobKalamazoo
Reviewed 20 February 2016

While visiting Ann Arbor, I stayed here for 3 days and I was impressed by the quality of service. The room was very clean and when I requested items from the front desk, they were very prompt with a response. We enjoyed the pool since it was 24 hours and the breakfast was great as well. This hotel was very convenient to be right on US-23. Thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The staff was friendly and warm and the hotel was very clean! The pool and rooms were exactly what we expected. Breakfast was delicious. The staff was accommodating and very well mannered. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Are family had unfortunately found ourselves between homes needing to get out of are old home before we could close on our new home . We had talked to the wonderful manager there and told him our situation and gave us a incredible weekly deal knowing we were on a budget (moving and what not). Even when my credit card had a issue with a computer glitch the manager came in even thou he had been sick as a dog and made sure everything was fixed all the way through till the problem was solved. The kids loved the breakfast and the 24hr pool. The staff were all so friendly and accommodating always happy to help. The wife really loved the jetted tub as well. Such a amazing time .Thank you to the manager Jason and your whole staff for making things a bit easier for us ,in this difficult moving experience. We appreciate you and your staffs hospitality more then you could know.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Crazy1230, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Mandy Grewal
Manager
Sleep inn and suites

Reviewed 18 January 2016

I have been staying at this motel for several years, but in my opinion, this property has goon significantly downhill in the past 8 months. In all fairness, I wrote a detailed letter about this to the motel manager on January 3, 2016, and I have received no response. I checked in on the evening of December 24, and before I even opened the door to my room I noticed soiled towels on the floor in the hall by the door. Nevertheless, I settled into my room, sat down on one of the beds to watch tv and noticed human hair on the pillows and on the bed. I switched to the other bed, and noted the same. I went down to the desk and was assigned the room across the hall, being told to examine it first before I unpacked. The room seemed ok, so I moved my things over. On December 25, I returned late afternoon and noticed that nothing had been done to my room. My bed was still unmade, my towels still on the floor, trash not picked up, etc. I again went down to the front desk and was told that there were 'staffing issues' and that he had not been able to clean my room. He produced a slip of paper with at least six room numbers on it; mine was the last one. Although he offered to come up and clean, I had sufficient towels for another day. On December 26, I saw someone from housekeeping in the hall and made a comment that 'she had her work cut out for her." When I returned late afternoon, my bed was made, but that was it. The trash had not been dumped, no fresh towels, my bandaid that fell off that morning was still on the soap tray in the shower, the popped corn that fell on the floor was still there. When I returned later that evening on December 27, I noted that my bed had been made and I had fresh towels. The floor had not been vacuumed and there were two band aids on the soap tray in the shower. On the morning of December 28, I discovered I had no bath mat. However, I did see significantly more staff in the motel. When I returned my room was almost spotless. The bandaids were gone, the trash dumped, fresh towels and bath mat, the floor vacuumed, the beds made. The never morning, I had breakfast before checking out. There were no forks in the utensil holder by the entrees. I looked over at the cereal set up and found none there. I started opening drawers and a woman at a table with two laptops, one of which had a power cord across the floor to the wall, and was wearing a polo shirt like an employee asked me what I was doing, and when I said I was looking for forks, she waved her hand in the direction of the utensil set up. I explained that the forks were empty and only then did she get up and find a fork by the cereal. I was very put off by this, and after I ate my breakfast, noted she was gone, but the forks had not been replaced with new ones. In my letter, I asked for a 50% refund, but to date I have not received it, nor have I received an acknowledgement at all. There are many other motels in the Ann Arbor/Saline/Milan area who will be seeing my business. In my opinion, this is not representative of other Sleep Inn properties.

Room Tip: US 23 is close by. Views of either a car lot or KFC - take your pick.
Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo