All reviewsann arboryogurtstayed herebiscuits and gravyroom was cleansmall pillowsspa tuba ground floor roomreserved roomsshower pressureinternet servicehotel breakfastbasic hotelwould stay here againfree breakfastdesk clerkfi
Reviewed 11 October 2015

average motel, clean, friendly staff, only draw back was breakfast was done at 9am. It was exciting in the morning when how do I say this politely, another guest at the motel who must have a slightly below average IQ thought the hot gravy in the crock pot was the batter for the waffle maker, then when the staff tried to "burn" it off the waffle maker it set off the fire alarm. Only draw back at this motel was you could hear the freeway traffic.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

I have been very satisfied lately with sleep inns. Great room with comfortable bed and chair. Plenty of places to eat right across the street. Breakfast was decent better than most hotels. Indoor pool and very small workout room with cardio equipment only.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2015

When I scheduled work in various towns in the region, a friend suggested the Sleep Inn in Milan. I'd only been to a couple Sleep Inn's and Milan was a little bit of a drive to some of the places I was working. From the minute I walked in the door, I realized my friend was onto something.

The first thing that hit me was how clean everything is. Secondly, the staff isn't just helpful and friendly, they're actually fun. During an extended stay, that's huge.

The room is much bigger than I anticipated. I'd never put a lot of thought into room size before, but now I really appreciate having separate area's to eat, work and keep my electronics charging. Having a separate sink with the refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker is great and surprising at the room rate.

Like everything else in this hotel, the breakfast area is kept very clean. The breakfast options were plenty (I try to eat healthy) and it's great to be in a common area where you don't feel like you're on top of other guests.

One of the features I like best, which seems simple but is actually hard to find and important to me...my room's windows open. It's a rare treat to be able to get fresh air in a hotel room.

The Sleep Inn was an extra drive to a couple of the locations I worked, but completely worth it. I look forward to coming back, you should too.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We needed an overnight place to stay and this Sleep Inn was perfect! I made the reservation on Travelocity, the price was great and we received great service and great quality for little of nothing (price). The front desk woman Susie B was friendly, helpful, and fast. The room was nice, roomy and more then what I expected for what I paid. Looks like they had done renovations so it was pretty new, and the free Breakfast was great so I would go back again and again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2015

The motel was very Handicapped Friendly !! The staff was helpful, courteous and professional. The room was clean and easy to move about in a wheelchair. We were impressed with the handicapped accessible bathroom. It was large enough to turn better than 360*,grab bars were in place and towels were placed within easy reach from wheelchair position. The morning breakfast was no 5 star, not too many choices but it was hot/cold and filled our bellies for the road. We will certainly use this motel again when we travel this way again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo