“Best Hungry Howie's around”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Melvindale
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a great Hungry Howie's, then you just found the best one! I have been eating at this Hungry Howie's since I was a kid and I don't think I would eat at another one. Even if I had to drive an extra 20 minutes to get this Hungry Howie's then I'm taking a 20-minute Drive.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We decided on puzza foe dinnwr suring our stay in Dearborn so we tried Hunhry Howies on Oakwood...and were really pleased with the thin crust pizzas we ordered. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

$20 meal deal for 2 large pizzas, breadsticks and a 2 liter....delivered to our hotel room with plates, napkins and cups!

Reviewed 6 December 2014

The Italian Meat calzone was quite good. Pizzas are recommended, too, but didn't get one. Locations throughout suburban Detroit.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Tried the new cheeseburger pizza with thin crust. Was cut funny the crust was not crispy but soggy. The service was fine but the taste and the quality was lacking.