“A must for delicious Polish food just like your grandmother or the church ladies made!”

Sabina's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Melvindale
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 May 2018

After a busy day at Greenfield Village, we ordered pirogi, city chicken, and stuffed cabbage to carry out for our ethnic dinner. We packed the left overs to take home in our cooler the next day. Even the grandkids liked the pirogi. (sweet cheese and potato)

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

For authentic Polish Cooking you must try Sabinas! All of the dishes are just like homemade. The soups are all excellent. I've pretty much eatn my way through Sabinas menu and never had a disappointing meal. Truly a wonderful destination if you love great Polish Food.

1  Thank Blaise M
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the food. Just like being in Europe, literally! We started with the cucumber salad and pickle soup then split the sampler platter (unreal). Also had the potato pancakes. I cannot wait to return! This is a must visit restaurant, I just can’t say enough about how good it is!

1  Thank P904JVlorir
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, great service. The restaurant isn't huge, but the crowd is very friendly. More modern decor than some of the historical Polish restaurants in Hamtramack, but very comfortable and the food was as good or better. Will be returning again and again.

1  Thank gogreen444
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I wasn't expecting much from this place but I was pleasantly surprised. I like that they were open in the morning because I was having a strong craving for dinner food for breakfast. My food was delicious, no complaints. I would definitely come here again to try different items off of their menu.

1  Thank eurasianchick87