“Great pizza”

Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

This is the best pizza in town. We always get the large square and it's enough to feed my family of 4. A little more $ than the competitors, but the pizza is way better.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Wonderful thick crusty pizza. No thin crust here - delicious but I am glad its a two hour drive to the nearest one. Its not health food! :)

Reviewed 17 April 2014

they are great, there the service is wonderful and the food is very good, I always ask for extra cheese on my pizza and have stopped going to pizza places because they don't put the extra cheese on but not jets in marysville they definitely make your pizza to order and I also like that you can buy there wonderful ranch dressing by the bottle, not all Jets do that. Jets pizza in Marysville I will keep coming back.