“Nice little restaurant!”

Add it.
Daliono's
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We have lived in Marysville nine years and have only been there twice. I think we were missing out on something. Very nice little Italian place. Food is good. Service is OK. Takes a while to get your food but if you're not in a hurry it's worth waiting for. Try the stuffed mushrooms!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

This is a great restaurant with excellent food at a reasonable price. The owner, Cyndee is an excellent cook and her wait staff is awesome. The Grinder's (subs) are very good, my husband and I really like the Derek Special and the Black and Blue. They also have very good HUGE salads - you won't walk away hungry. I don't know why more people don't go to this restaurant, the food is great. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

This was my second visit and i took my two young daughters. In my opinion, the food is just so-so. It's over priced for the flavor and the quality. There was only another small table of guests there. The waitress never heard us come in, so it took twenty minutes just to get menus and drinks. Then halfway through our meal, we could hear a very loud argument taking place in the back kitchen area. This went on for like ten to fifteen minutes! Completely unprofessional! The poor waitress came out and apologized to the few of us in the dining room. I felt so bad for her. I'm not sure who was having the argument but I just couldn't believe it! Cursing and carrying on while there are guests out in the dining room trying to enjoy their dinner! I will never return to this establishment!

Reviewed 25 March 2015

We've eaten here a couple of times and had a great experience each time. The food is good, with decent portions and reasonable prices. The have daily specials which are worth checking out.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Now, let me temper your expectations after that title..the key word is "around". The pickings are slim in the Blue Water Area for good food. So this is a nice find. The chicken Alfredo pizza is delicious. I get it on the regular. Have had a few other things that I also liked. The pizza is good, so is the cheese bread. It has a more homemade taste than you get with chains. The only problem is the prices. I am not sure if this is a carry out destination or an eat in. I always carry out so maybe thats why I feel like its too steep of prices.

Either way I will continue to go and I would recommend it to everyone.