“Stayed for parents weekend at NMU”

Staybridge Suites Marquette
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Marquette
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My new favorite hotel in Marquette! Beautiful hotel right in town. Close to everything including NMU. Kitchenettes in every room. Fireplace outside and inside! Nice workout facility! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Ajenan,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your guest review, your feedback is truly appreciated.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our great location, fireplaces, kitchenettes and workout facility. We all hope to see you again soon the next time you visit NMU. Please let me know if you would like assistance in setting up your next reservation.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Found this hotel by accident. Staff were so nice and very helpful. Lovely hotel, room was big and had all the amenities you might need (and more) ie large fridge/freezer. Small kitchen with just about everything. Condiments, coffee, popcorn, dish soap etc. Would definitely recommend to others.

Dear jarnold10,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your guest review. I truly appreciate your thought in completing our survey and your kind comments.

What a happy accident that you found us! Thank you for your high compliments to our staff, I will be sure to pass along your words. I am glad your accommodations exceeded your expectations and you were able to take advantage of the kitchenette in your suite.

Thank you again for your recommendation and please let me know if there is anything else about your stay that you would like to discuss.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We selected this motel due to the high rating and were not disappointed. It is an excellent facility. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed and bedding were comfortable. We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite allowing for sleep with the TV on. It was fantastic.
Breakfast included juice, coffee and a variety of selections.
My only recommendation would be to add recycling for plastic bottles.

Dear Ione,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I appreciate the thought you invested in your survey response.

I am so glad you had a wonderful stay with us and were able to experience all our property has to offer. Thank you for your suggestion about the recycling bins. This is a fabulous idea! I will be sure to bring this up to management.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Every detail was thought out in this place! Beautiful rooms, outdoor grilling, great breakfast! Would stay here anytime I'm in Marquette. Worth the little extra, as you can cook your own meals in your room or out on the patio! Fantastic, clean, modern. Staff was very friendly and helpful!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I appreciate the thought you invested in completing our survey.

I am glad you had a superior stay with us and were able to take advantage of all our property has to offer including the kitchen in your suite and outdoor grilling and seating area. I will pass your high compliments on to the rest of our staff.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything else you would like to discuss about your stay.

906-225-9901

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I was really impressed with the way this hotel looked. Nice and new and their balcony off the back is beautiful. I'm not sure if the cleaning lady was just off her game when I visited or what but my room wasn't clean to my satisfaction. There were red stains on the sheets and I had to request new ones. There was also a long grey hair on the comforter and a bunch of hairs in the shower. After all that I was a bit hesitant that the rest of the room was sanitized. The breakfast was also lacking. Thank god for the waffle maker or I wouldn't have eaten anything. The ham was burnt as well as the eggs. Hopefully in time they can improve this hotel as it could be really great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear BluWanderlust,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. it is evident that you invested a lot of thought into completing our survey and I appreciate that.

I want to apologize for the experience you had with the cleanliness of your room. I can understand your frustration about this, and I am disappointed that our staff did not catch these mistakes before your arrival. Thank you so much for reaching out to our staff while you were here. I am glad we were able to provide you with new, clean sheets.

Also, I would like to apologize for your experience with breakfast. Our breakfast staff aims to help start your day off with a great meal, and I can understand how upset you were when this did not meet your standards. I will be sure to bring your concerns to their attention so changes can be made moving forward.

I know these apologies are too late for your stay, but I do hope you would give us another chance to provide you with an exceptional guest experience.

If there is anything else about your stay you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact me using the information below.

906-225-9901