My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$148
US$190
US$180
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
US$147
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Landmark Inn(Marquette)
US$245
US$219
Landmark Inn
US$259
US$245
Hotels.com
US$158
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$165
US$153
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingscookiesfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleannice hotelin townnice stayfitness centera great place to staywe've stayedparking lotfree breakfasthot breakfastup to datewafflesdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 August 2017

While travelling through from Ontario to Manitoba I needed a place to stay. Having been in the car for some 12 hours I needed a good bed and a clean room. I was able to secure one of the last rooms available. The reception at the front desk was very friendly;the person serving me was willing to answer my numerous questions and make suggestions to ensure my stay was a pleasant one. After breakfast, which was really very american hotel typical I was pleasantly surprised to receive a little lunch to take with me on the road. For the price the breakfast could have been better, otherwise a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Sam N, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. 12 hours is certainly a long time on the road so I am happy we were able to get you a comfortable room so you could rest and relax. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My stay was for business, it was one night only but the greeting by the staff was great the room was very clean and comfortable, and morning breakfast was good. The location was close to businesses and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that had a comfortable stay. I am happy to see that you also enjoyed a good breakfast. I am so happy that you had good experience with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CountryInnMarquette, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was a well run hotel with excellent front desk personnel. We had numerous questions about the area and local restaurants. The staff answered all of those much to our satisfaction. Housekeeping did a great job of keeping everything clean and smelling nice. The only glitch was that the king fitted sheet seemed to ride up by our pillows.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Sam N, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed reading your glowing review of our staff. It's definitely a boost for us any time we get a review such as this one. I will sure to pass your kind words onto my co-workers. They will be so pleased to know that they made a positive impact on your stay.

I am so sorry about the issue you had with the sheet. We certainly work harder to ensure that every sheet fits on the bed the way it is supposed to. I hope that this issue did not take away from the comfort of your stay. I do hope that we see you again next time you are in the area!